Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Module 2 - Online Photosharing

I have been trying out the ideas suggested in the 'taste of web 2.0' and along the way I tested out the site Last.fm.  It was in an effort to try and add music to my blog, which I abandoned.  But it got me using the site.  If you like to listen to music, and have some favourite artists, but your sick of listening to your own music collection over and over, this site could be for you.  You enter in an artist's name and it generates a play list for you to listen of 'like' artists.  It's free and never ending.  I'm hooked!

I have also been on the Flickr site.  I've uploaded around 22 images and sorted them into sets and given them titles etc.  It is from here that I have uploaded photos to my blog and I found that so simple to do!  Next task is image generator, standby......

Go to my favourite links to find Last.fm and Flickr

No comments: