Monday, August 25, 2008

So that's what web 2.0 is all about!


Thank you Yarra Plenty Regional Library for putting together this program!  I have really enjoyed learning about what web 2.0 has to offer the everyday user.  I have certainly learned a lot about how user driven the web has become. All my friends have been ribbing me for the past few weeks, as to them I seem to have morphed into some kind of computer geek.  In actual fact, I feel like I've just scratched the surface!  But now I have the confidence to get my hands messy and have a go at things on the web that seemed to foreign to me in the past.  With a young child at home, and knowing how much technology will influence her life, I feel like I should at least try to keep up!  The web is changing the way people interact with each other, and I want to get the most out of the communication possibilities, so thanks again YPRL!  So now I'm off to check my facebook, skype some friends, listen to a few podcasts, and get the latest news from iGoogle news!  

No comments: